Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stomach Ulcer More Condition_symptoms What Can I Take To Relieve My Pain Caused By A Stomach Ulcer?

What can I take to relieve my pain caused by a stomach ulcer? - stomach ulcer more condition_symptoms

I have the impression that certain painkillers to help the problem.

The ulcer was prescribed a prescription painkiller caused as naproxen. I had an ulcer for a few days, it hurts sometimes and sometimes not. I take Prilosec OTC for 14 days to process, it is a good idea? All suggestions are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Several ways of natural medicine:
    Acidophilus (yogurt or capsules)
    Aloe Vera Juice
    arcenicum Albums
    Chamomile
    Gentian Root
    Hydrotherapy
    Licorice Root
    Nux
    Propolis
    Proteins and enzymes
    Quercetin
    Just choose from, you should consult your pharmacist, br able to advise on the dose, or contact the source material

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a holiday in Amsterdam. I did. I went to my ulcers during a weekend after ... remained three years. The all natural herbs are excellent healers. Now I'm back and Pepcid Complete.

    ReplyDelete